A professional quality tool for
cutting and beveling leather and
rawhide to use in braiding
- Readily adaptable to left or right hand use
- Ergonomic Design - Improving worker comfort
- Increases productivity and yield by cutting
from discs or strips
- Uses inexpensive single-edge razor blades
- Bevels at 30 and 45 degrees
- Compact and lightweight for easy use and storage
The Lace Master™ comes
complete and ready to use
- Pack of 100 Blades
- Two Springs for the Beveling Lever, for Left or Right Hand Setup
The Lace Master™ is quick and easy to use
With a little practice, you will be able to quickly and easily cut lace from a disc of calfskin, lightweight leather or rawhide!
Bevel quickly and with ease.
When changing the beveler from side to side, be sure to install the correct spring. The correct spring will get tighter around the lever shaft when tilting the blade holder upward.
Copyright ©2003 Gfeller Casemakers, Inc.
As with any edged tool, take precautions for safe operation. Remove blades for storage. Remove blades when converting to preferred left/right hand use.
301 E. Bower St.
Meridian, Idaho 83742
(208) 884-3766 - Fax (208) 884-3767
A Division of Gfeller Casemakers, Inc.
Twister D Products
Price does not include shipping/handling.
Complete Package Includes:
- Lace Master with Braider's Shaft
- Crowning/Saddler's Shaft
- Instructional DVD
- 100 Blades